Customer Service Representatives are available to assist you Monday through Friday from 9:00 AM to 5:30 PM at 630-786-9971 and on Saturday by appointment only. Our automated telephone system allows you to leave a voicemail message after-hours. You may also e-mail your questions and/or requests to info@insurhaus.com or fax them to 630-495-6039.

Why do I need auto insurance?

It is mandated by law in the State of Illinois to have Auto insurance. You must have at least minimum required liability limits. Insurhaus professionals can help you define what exact coverage and limits you do need.

How can I save money on auto insurance?

Having a clean driving record is the best way to save money on car insurance, but there are also other things you can do to lower your car insurance rate. Please contact Insurhaus and our professionals will be happy to give you additional information.

Should I get renters insurance?

Whether you own or rent, you are responsible for your own personal property. More importantly, you are liable for everything that can happen in your rented property or for the damage to your neighbors.

What is the difference between Property and Liability insurance?

Both are very important to your business. Property insurance protects your business property, building, contents, and equipment. Liability insurance is protection from third party injuries or property damage.


For example: if a customer slips and falls while on your property, you need insurance to protect your business from litigation due to personal or bodily injuries. Both Property and Liability insurance are equally important ways of protecting your business.

What is Umbrella insurance?

Umbrella insurance is also known as excess liability insurance. Coverage is designed to give additional liability protection on top of the limits of the business liability policy. The protection of the umbrella policy begins when the limits of the primary liability policies have been reached.

Is my business required to have Workers Compensation insurance?

Workers Compensation insurance is required by regulation in most states if you have W2 employees and in some higher risk business areas for any type of employee or worker. WC insurance includes medical and disability coverage for work related injuries or illness.

How can I place an order with Insurhaus?

Visit our Products & Services page to access our entire product line. You may also fax your signed order/renewal to 630-495-6039 or call Customer Service at 630-786-9971.

How do I submit a name or address change?

You may e-mail your changes to info@insurhaus.com, call Customer Service at 630-786-9971, or fax them to 630-495-6039. Whether your changes include those on an individual address/name change or a change for the entire company, please provide the following information when submitting your request: account number, complete former address, and complete new address.

What is your credit policy for new customers?

Payment is required for all goods and services. Payment can be made by credit card (American Express, Discover, MasterCard, or Visa) or by sending a check.

What is your billing process and terms of payment?

Invoices are generated when the service is completed. Each individual policy may have a different payment due date. All past-due invoices are subject to a finance charge of 1.5% per month, which is equivalent to an annual percentage rate of 18%.

How can I issue payments to Insurhaus for outstanding invoices?

Make checks payable to Insurhaus Inc. All check payments must be made in U.S. dollars and drawn from a bank located inside the United States.


Please remit payment to the following address:

Insurhaus Inc.

17W045 Hodges Road

Oakbrook Terrace, IL 60181